(photo: Treadwell alumni from 1956 to 2002!)
We had a great meeting, here are the updates!
FOURTH OF JULY PARTY: 11am on Thursday at Given and Holmes. Bring your friends and family!
The Center for Transforming Communities is partnering with Rhodes in CROSSROADS TO FREEDOM to generate an oral history of our community. The compiled stories will be presented Monday July 22nd. Contact us for more information: 901.352.0313.
If you see kids looking for things to do this summer, send them to STREETS MINISTRIES located next to Kingsbury.
- Teachers will be back in their classrooms on July 22nd.
- Registration is July 30th.
- The first day of school is August 5th!
Our Next Meeting is AUGUST 6th, 7pm at Leawood Baptist Church.
Who Attended1. Linda and Wayne Burgess, Residents & Highland Heights Baptist Church 2. Denton Pearson, First Works & Troop 567 3. Anna Terry, Building Neighborhood Capacity Program
4. Allison Eddins, Building Neighborhood Capacity Program
5. Craig Taylor, CTC Intern 6. Jared Myers, Streets Ministries 7. John & Elizabeth Pell, Highland Heights UMC 8. Sarah Gong, Resident, Memphis Teacher Residency 9. Daryl McKinney, Resident & Youth Development
10. Derrick Brown, The Academy 11. Marc Byrd, Leawood Baptist Church
12. Vernice and Jasmine Foster, Residents
13. Kisha Greer, Resident & Teacher 14. New Memphis Teacher Residents: Abby Wong, Adam & Sharayah Peterson, Katie Ogden, Kristen Lewis, & Tommy Evans. 15. Patricia Allen, Resident 16. James Moore, Treadwell Alum and For the Kingdom 17. Justin Siebert, Resident & Collegiate School 18. Tonie Griggs, Treadwell Alum & Leawood Baptist 19. Phil & Teresa Glisson, Leawood Baptist 20. Barry & Donna Weisfeld, Leawood Baptist 21. Brett & Alison Malone, Residents & Christ Community Health Services 22. Daisy Higgins, Leawood Baptist 23. Norma Waterbury, Leawood Baptist